Rodolphe is an entrepreneur and adventurer based in Malaga, Spain: He loves exploring new concepts and discovering new places.
In 2013, he secured corporate sponsorship to train and certify as Commercially Endorsed RYA Yachmaster Offsore in South Africa, then he spent the summer in Colombia, teaching Uni. Externado de Colombia’s staff and exploring the country.
Prior to that, he worked for Google as a salesman and Lead Trainer based in Dublin, Ireland. Before that, he was a consultant for Accenture in Shanghai and London.
He also thinks writing about himself in third-person is really weird. (Inspired by @pjrvs)
> Entrepreneur facts:
– Taught 700+ professionals and students Efficiency Methods since 2011
– Business School Visiting Professor & consultant since 2012 (Some student feedback here)
– Creating online content since 1999, blogging since 2011
> Adventurer facts:
– Lived & worked on 5 continents (pictures below!)
– Commercially endorsed Skipper: RYA Yatchmaster Offshore (Cape Town, 2013)
– Marathon finisher (Paris, 2009)
> Working with Rodolphe
Rodolphe is available for speaking, 1-to-1 coaching and teaching engagements. Enquire via email@example.com
Photos by Rodolphe